What exactly does that mean to you?
Is it behaving honorably? Morally? Or perhaps it’s avoiding temptations? Other ideas that might come to mind may be:
– Helping others who are in need regardless of how busy your own life is.
– Making good decisions that will affect you, your loved ones, or those around you.
– Teaching our children ethically sound choices so that they may pass it down to their own kids.
– Standing up for what you believe in and taking action when necessary.
– Or maybe you’ve expanded this a bit further to doing the right thing for your own body, mind, and soul.
When it comes down to it chances are you already know what the right thing is. Though sometimes we fail to do them because it’s much easier to put them aside for a little while or use that ole favorite line of ours “tomorrow” because “tomorrow” is always easier. Unfortunately tomorrow may come at a price if we don’t make the time to do what we really should do for ourselves or even others.
So why wait? Plan on doing something right for others and ourselves, only this time let’s schedule it and actually do it!
No matter what those four little words mean to you, it’s important to do the right thing by you and by others.
Please join us at BloggersUnite.org and join our “Do The Right Thing” event on March 15th, 2013.
How do I get started?
1st Join the event at http://www.bloggersunite.org/event/do-the-right-thing-day
2. Write a post about what you’re planning to do on your blog by March 15th, 2013.
3. Submit your article to BloggersUnite.org so we can all read and talk about it.
*Make sure you add one of our action badges that are on the site so others can see you’re a part of this event.
4. Then on March 15th, 2013 write about how it went or maybe do a video on how it affected you or others for us to share it.
Be as creative as you want, as there are no rules when it comes to doing the right thing.
You see, it’s really pretty easy, and if there’s something we need more of in this world it’s “LOVE”. (As the Beatles song says). Isn’t doing more of the right thing for others or even ourselves a little part of spreading the LOVE around?
Sure it is and we’re all worth it!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
“There’s nothing you can do that can’t be done. Nothing you can sing that can’t be sung. Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game It’s easy”. ~Lennon/McCartney
Oh wait, so what am I doing on that day?
I’ve decided to use the day to feed the homeless.
I’ll be to making 100 lunch bags, and passing them out that day. And I’m going to make my kids help out as well.
I’ll let you know how it goes 😉
What right thing will you be doing?